Re: trading certain times of the day ?

Hans the last hour is the most volatile in the S&P plus the tick size is
bigger as in half to full points on some days. Its trend is well defined
during this time but hard to trade because of the entry and exits. After
bonds close it either will continue trending or reverse then the same thing
happens around 2:30 up to 2:45. The first hour is probably the safer and
easier to trade. Just my opinion, I don't trade from around 10:45 to 1
seems to be choppy probably locals slinging the trend back and forth
running stops as volume seems to be low then. A lot depends on how you
trade as to the last hour trading in the S&P. I stop trading it about a
month ago due to the extreme volatility. It didn't hurt me but I think it
would in its current condition but it seems to be calming some of late.

Robert