Re: turtle questions

Andy,

   So you are trying to assess their long term results, huh? (the original group I mean).

The second generations show you that people have to revise the method a little through the years. I read somewhere most of them (old and new ones)add their own little twist and tweaking with it to
personalize the method. And also these are not just ordinary people off the street.Not that easy to emulate them "exactly". As most of them has the right "stuff" and prefer to keep a low profile.
Also Richard Dennis has said he has revised it through these years to control the volatility of the results, I think he includes a lot of option positions these days. So, like the markets, these
traders are also dynamic and flexible. Sorry, don't have
much other info,just my 1 1/2 cents worth.

Felix

(My copies of  the Wizards books looks like old worn newspapers, got a new set this October)