ELA help

I am a SC user and need help in creating a function called FJK_PF.  Can
someone send this to me in ELA format and tell me what the code would be:

1) calculate the net change in closes for the past 3 days (ie c[1] - c[0],
c[2] - c[1], and  c[3] - c[2])

2) total these 3 net changes

3) if total is zero or positive then divide the total by the sum of just the
positive changes (ignore the negatives) and then multiply by 100

4) if total is negative then divide the total by the absolute value of the sum
of just the negative changes (ignore the positives) and then multiply by 100

Many thanks in advance,
Frank