Multiple Tick Data

Does anyone know a way to write a system that uses three different sizes of
tick
bars on the same data. I can use data1, data2 and data3 with time based
bars but I can not combine tick bar data.

On another subject, I spoke with BMI today in regrards to thier equity data
feeds. I was told by a tech that the feed is going to very slow at least
until the first week in December if not longer. Is anyone else expierencing
these delays and
have an idea on how to get BMI to fix the problem quicker.

Thanks