Re: Multiple Tick Data

>Does anyone know a way to write a system that uses three different sizes of
>tick
>bars on the same data. I can use data1, data2 and data3 with time based
>bars but I can not combine tick bar data.

Deming: TS4.0 does not permit tick charts in a multi-data chart. The only
way to accomplish this task is by using either HashNums or Global Variables
Professional. These products will allow you to write a system referencing
three different sizes of ticks.  You can learn more about these products at
our web site listed below.
Investment Engineering, Corp. http://www.InvestLabs.com
Innovative ideas, solutions, and consulting for
Omega Research TradeStation and SuperCharts.
Ph.(808)875-4558, Email: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*