Re: Commissions for stocks Trading

Dans un courrier daté du 30/10/98 11:44:19 Heure d11iver Pari19 Madrid,
vincent.demolombe@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Hello,
>
>  I wonder how to enter commissions in % for trading stocks( example:
> commissions = 2% of Close)
>  The fact is that even a commission of 2% may change a lot the "profile" of
> system.
>
>  How you who trade stocks handle this situation ?
>  Thanks you !
>  Vincent Demolombe .

This feature will be available in version 5.

It's not very difficult ( I never said  "easy") to rebuild a Performance
Summary including variable commission costs (This is what I had done to build
an Option trading simulator in EL!).

PortFolio Pro features this if I remember. (Aztec Trading)

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin.