Re: Etrading w/TS

Dans un courrier daté du 28/10/98 21:59:48 Heure d9iver Pari48 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  That web site + Dennis's comment =  NO TS 5.0 or TS 4.0 Patch!
>
>  OmegaWorld + Increased advertising + Magazines in pocket = More money
before
>  closing Doors!
>
>  Lawsuit + Increasing Competition + Pressure from clients = Get the boat
>  fueled up and pointed to a southerly Island.
>
>  End of 3rd Quarter + No TS 5.0 or TS 4.0 patch = PO becomes basher like
Mark
>  Brown!
>
>   Oh OmegaMan ?

Just before leaving for 7 days, I remember of MB promise: No bashing from him
for 15 days if no contrabashing during the same time.

Easy for me as I was outside without a modem.

Coming back, and downloading a huge Omega mail, I read this one.
I cannot believe it! Less than 7 days elapsed and MB starts again.

Due the the MB's high score  on Omega hall of fame, I cannot imagine that he
could be a liar.
So, the only valid explanation is:

Mark Brown is a venusian, and the year duration on his planet is shorter than
on Earth.
Due to the corrosive  composition of the air (mainly sulphuric acid)  the high
temperature and pressure, this may explain a lot of things in his posts.

The only question that remains unexplained to me is how a broker can live
there and allow him to trade the SP.

In no case , I agreed to support bashing with someone living in a country that
has no diplomatic relationships with our country.

Rgds,

-Pierre Orphelin