RE: Etrading w/TS

What will happen is that you will get a dialog box for a system order and then you can click go to Control Center or whatever the new name of the STCC is and then you select the new order and then can send it to your clearing firms computer.

I personally would never do this.  Even though this still gives you a chance to verify your orders.  I still do not trust TS (or any other software) enough to give correct results.  All I'd like to see out of TS is correct mathematics !!!   You can't trust one damn number this thing calculates.  It is pretty on the outside with lots of bells and whistles. But let's face it 4.0 is a joke when in comes to calculating numbers.

I'll take my calculator and pencil against any (automatic) trading system - anytime.

Don't be a sucker.  Winning in this game requires discipline and applied skill.  It cant be bought - even though TS has opened the door for a lot of market enthusiast to share a great deal of knowledge through easylanguage programming.  It still has it's drawbacks.

Dale