Re: HELP LETS GET GOING HERE !!!!

Mark Brown wrote:

> HELP LETS GET GOING HERE !!!!   help me fill in the blanks and get those
> letters going !
>
> http://www.markbrown.com/direct.htm  <<<< LOOK

I really hate to rain on the party, but the Omega house of cards
is stacked against any and all attempts by users to pry out any
bug fixes.  IMHO the house of cards is destined to fall of its
own weight, but that does nothing positive for current users.

The BoD is controlled by insiders/officers.  The controlling
stock ownership is Cruz and Cruz if I recall previous posts
correctly.  So even changing the BoD is impossible.

This does not mean I am not terribly frustrated with the situation.
Since I only use TS for stock trading, I am not currently
affected by the Y2K bug, only concerned about its resolution.

This week I fretted about how to try one more time to get
something done about the bad initial tick problem.  Oct. 27 was
a particularly bad day.  At least DELL, SBH, C, F, G, T, and S
had one (or more) bad initial ticks that day, which ruined all
the data for the day.  There may be more symbols that belong in
this list.

After thinking for two + hours about what I could do to try one
more time for a fix or workaround, I gave up in frustration.
I have provided many suggestions for fixes and workarounds to
Bill C.  The simplest is either a standalone program to read
ascii tick data and write an omz file, or even just document
the omz format so those of us with software skills could write
our own conversion program.  The answer from Bill C. has always
finally boiled down to the statement, "Sorry, wait for TS5."

Despite my pessimism, best of luck,

Rod