Re: Trading Level 2

Robert,

The theory is as you stated it-- and that's basically the way it originally
was.

The problem is that Level II was only available to insiders until about 2
years ago.  As it slipped from their grasp-- over time, the Market Makers
have developed a variety of tactics (head-fakes, etc.) to mis-represent the
true representation of the current book.  It would take several chapters to
cover the various illusions that they create to paint the Level II picture
that they want you to see.  Maybe others would care to elaborate further.