Re: Trading Level 2

   Is that a new book? Is it available where? Trader's Press?
Yes, we should always be aware of insider shenanigans even in this electronic
age, they still find ways to fool the majority. They are becoming more and more
predictable for me,
I always trade thinking their point of view against the public, they may not win
everyday
, but by the end of the week, they usually win big. This is the only way I know,
where you can make big money in a short time in equities. But am still learning
new techniques
everyday. In our market, they manipulate even what came out on the daily
newspaper to meet their needs. They wouldn't get away with this in the US,. was
quite bitter before,
but now wiser.