Trading Level 2

Trading level 2 is the advantage trading within the spread offered by the
MM? Is it the fact that you can see all the representative bids and offers
from the MM and from that you can get an idea of the inter strength of a
stock for the short term. Trying to draw some conclusions on why this could
would be easier than trading commodities. One big advantage is the 2 to 7
second fills. This subject has been here before but for those who are
actually doing it can you post some advantages and disadvantages in
relation to trading futures. Seems like there are a lot of people willing
to give you an education on this subject for a fee. So much hype trying to
get through all the BS is a project of its own. I need a computer e mail
device that can detect a lie when its written to me. Maybe a picture of a
nose that would grow has the script continued. Any help would appreciated
thanks, I'm closer than I was about a decision regarding this.

Robert