Re: Vendor System, Real Profits: $118K/year

Mark you privately e mail me a week ago with this in a response to post I
did. Who honestly makes money
trading. I'm glad you decide to make this information available to the
list. You express to me privately you would like to share this with the
list but you didn't want to be harassed about telling a truth. At that time
you didn't mention the Vender I glad you did that as well. Maybe more like
you out there in our members list with such good news but like you were
hesitate to come forward from seeing all the bashing going on here.
Sometimes bashing of Venders is warranted and I believe Mark Brown and
others do this list more good than harm protecting Newbies, if fact I know
they do. Even Mark and others never have bad things to say about the truth
or truthful venders. I would love to hear more success stories like this we
all hear so much bad or false news when it come to this business. Thanks

Robert