Re: Vendor System, Real Profits: $118K/year

:My goal is not to focus upon one particular system or one particular method
of betsize selection; rather it is to say, "here's one person's results.  It
CAN BE DONE, I know it can be done, because I DID IT."  So don't send me
email saying "I am too lazy to look up Keith Fitschen in the phone book or
in Futures Truth or in TASC or in Futures Magazine, so I demand you send me
the following information" --- because the particular details of this one
particular system are NOT the point.

Mark,  You are talking about Aberration.  I have several manuals from
Aberration where different firms that I consulted for in the past demanded
that we buy and try it.  Well they did and I did it for them, the so called
non optimized system has different input lengths at different intervals of
its life, in plain English it is a scam!  It does work if you optimize it,
but even Aberrations own manuals three years apart have different settings
on most all of the commodities than it did in the past.  I posted exactly
what the differences were on this list so dig in the archives and check it
out.  I dont doubt what you say that you made this money.  I just think you
have hit a winning streak with the combinations thats all.  I wonder if you
made most of your money in a one hit wonder market like coffee?  Anyway
Futures Truth is a liar when they say that a system has not been changed or
re optimized.  The other system which I also have various versions of
CatScam by Randy Stucky is also very different than the supposedly non re
optimized system Futures Truth claims it to be.   I just can not believe
that this shit continues to go on and on.  Like I said I have no beef with
anyone who is using these models to make money with them and in fact you may
be making money with them, but its a time bomb waiting to go off.   I dont
appreciate Club 3000 or Futures Truth at all,  I believe also that Marks
views and comments should be taken with a grain of salt as I recall his
brother markets a system that is very Aberration like and could be using
this as a marketing ploy to promote a better system of his brothers.  It was
brought up by him on this list once before is the only reason I am
mentioning it.   I have no doubt that throwing darts will work, during some
cycle of its life but to assume that this will endure is foolishness.  You
dont see me pointing to a vendor where you can get a system do you.   After
Mark posted this claim of all the profits he has made I got flooded by
private email wanting the system.  So my point is his letter of claims
worked to stimulate the public frenzy of false hope.

:The point is, vendors DO exist who give out real-money account statements,
and systems-for-sale DO exist that generate profits in real-money accounts,
and regular folks like you and me CAN make money trading vendor-sold
mechanical systems.  I know this is true: it happened to me, I have one
hundred eighteen thousand reasons to believe it.

This brag of how much you have made is really in bad taste and I can tell
you there are many professional traders that make that in minute.  But I
dont see them here referring newbies to some trading system like you did, so
the general public can join in and do the same.  Allon Shadammie started out
his marketing skills just like this years ago and its funny the patterns
that emerge in subtle spamming.   I have well over a hundred and eighteen
reasons to keep my mouth shut about what I do, and if I bought a system and
it worked I'd still tell everyone it didn't.  So its hard to pin point
weather you dont know any better or you are really connected with the
vendor.   But I dont really think you were trying to help the un assuming
public, because the mass rush to trade the same trades as you are using
would only make your slippage with the system horrible.   Unless you tuned
it to get in before they all did so it would be self fulfilling.

Mark Brown