Bill Eykyn OOOPS

I attended an evening at DBC signal at the beginning of the year, where BE
spoke about his soon to be released manual.
>From what I can recollect his OOOPS system at the time was Higher
high/Higher Low /lower close of Larry Williams - who gives the code away
for free.
Bills other system at the time revolved around classic pivots (S1,S2,R1,R2)
and recalulating these at 12.30am EST .
I do not know what will be in the manual but that what I remember.