RE: y2k woes & omega

Pierre,

"You should  know that I use this when  some people go too far."

the mud slinging straight.   You want to level out 3rd grade sentiments and
names at someone (unprevoked I might add) then you better be ready to take
right back pal.  It's rather entertaining actually.

So many like to dish it out but cry like babies when it's thrown back.

Don't cry foul just because your argumetns have been shot down and you have
no others!

Even French poodles whine in a corner when you smack them!

Give me a break and get clue!

As usual you refuse to see the forest from the trees (cause I know you can).
The only thing is that you have one big honeypot of software venture and
income source to protect.  The more people that defect from TS the less
people there are to buy your wares.  Therefor it's in your best monetary
interest to support Omega all you can.  I sure most on this list aren't
being fooled that your posting for altrustic reasons.  I will give you
credit for your marketing -- giving a little usually returns a lot.

Take this blindfold away Pierre and I think you'd see the light.

Increase your understanding of what software should be and how it should
work and I think you'd see parts of Tradestation in a whole different light.

Like Omega if you would just acknowledge that Y2K is a shortcoming and it
was poor planning on the part of Omega and that Omega should have delivered
a Y2K patch a year ago and that Omega is putting the income source of many
in jepordy and that they SHOULD PAY ME FOR THE TIME I SPEND WORKING AROUND
THESE STUPID LIMITATIONS -- then we could get on with other things.

Your American Software Guru Friend,
B.