Re: Omega Research and Y2K

In a message dated 10/27/98 6:22:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, he96@xxxxxxx
club.de writes:

<<  I don't think that is a very good answer, although it's probably
 honest. >>

 - this is not a good answer, to me its a big disappointment - I really was
 HOPING they been doing "it" in the background and suddenly deliver the patch
 out of the woods to silence all of us......... >>

I'm sorry but this is a bunch of crap!!!!!

June of 99 huh??????

What happened to 1st quarter of 98? That's a 15 month difference if my
elementary math is correct. And I seriously doubt they'll make that deadline.
But hey, thanks anyways Omega for FINALLY responding to the issue.

John Perko