Re: Omega Research and Y2K

It's delay after delay after delay ala TS 3.5 vaporware all over again. The
version numbers change, but the Omega pattern of delay remains. Yes, I'm
big time disappointed too, but not really surprised.

Maybe we should all switch to trading stocks since they don't expired! <g>

-Tony Haas

I agree with Brian in that the manual TS 4.0 workaround sucks for a
"supposedly" high tech and high priced piece of software.