Re: y2K woes & omega

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: y2K woes & omega
  • From: UMCANkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:29:03 -0400 (EST)

In a message dated 10/26/1998 2:47:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, fritz@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< If you think the date format is the only thing involved in Y2K
 compliance, then it's clear you don't have the faintest understanding
 of the problem.  I suggest you stop making authoritative statements
 on subjects you know little about. >>

Did I say that that was ALL that needed to be DONE??? I could go on and on
about how testing in Win95 must be handled. For instance when in a Y2K testing
environment one must make sure the hardware which includes the pc's BIOS must
be compliant. BUT I don't choose to go on and on about computer related
material unless challenged on it (which what has been happening)

I prefer to read and discuss T-R-A-D-I-N-G which from this so called "list"
has left me with a bad taste in my mouth because of all the b*tching that has
taken place on this list since I joined 2 years ago. You see, this is exactly
why Omega probably closed down their AOL and BBS sites because it was
counterproductive. Well, watch, it's probably gonna happen to this list as
well. Although I hope it doesn't because a lot of the Trading discussions are
really informative and interesting.

UMCANE01