Re: We were right again blah blah

At 07:28 PM 10/26/98 +0300, you wrote:
>Phil ~ , CNBC is one thing. Peterson is not in the same class.

Do you have any reason in particular to think so? Seems like more double
talk to me.
The fact is my "backtested" paintbars kick butt on this kind of so-called
analysis. But I'm not going around inflicting my views on others. I could
tell you about whatever prediction came true, but what would be the point?

>this matter has already been discussed.

But not resolved. He said he was going away, and the list was like a breath
of fresh air for a while. If you actually find this stuff to be of value
there are innumerable lists devoted to it. You can follow it there.

How'd you guys like it if I invited every talking head I could find to join
the Omega list? How about all the Dow-Guessers on the Wall Street Week
show. How about Elaine Garzarelli? Or Pretcher? We could get about 20 or 30
of them. Basically it would ruin the list.