Re: Yes, with Omega back test without risking a penny!

Dans un courrier daté du 26/10/98 01:06:43 Heure d1iver Pari43 Madrid,
ntw@xxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> It seems that the Omega users became unhappy when they learned that all the
>  backtesting they were doing and trading failed them when we started sliding
>  down the Dow slippery hill. Yes, a rising tide carries all boats, and most
>  traders merely had to buy. Now that trading has become more difficult, the
>  Omega users are bashing the product. I guess it is basic atrtribution
>  theory. When you make money you are a Greek of Geek god. When you lose
money
>  you start blaming the software.

You are wrong.
(My) trading systems have exploded their equity curve to the top when the US
market started to plunge.
This has nothing to do with bashing.

FYI, Mark Brown ( for example) was already bashing Omega 4 years ago on the
AOL Omega Forum.
And you know what was the move of the SP since this date ?

<<
Maybe this list will start focusing on  trading and less on server problems.

But; but... are you becoming wise and well advised, or I'm again missing
something ?

PO