Re: Who makes money?

Bill and other Newbes

There is a company listed at the commodity exchanges offering real time
trading simulated futures accounts.
They send out confirmations and statements. I talked with them and they
said if I tried it and could tell the difference from the real thing I
could have my money back. I not sure of the cost but seems to me this would
be the next logical step for people to put their ideas to the test. I
checked on them because I send people who contact mev there all the time to
them. The reason to trade is money and people decide that's what they want
to do with their lives day trade and be your own boss. Its attractive and
like everything in life its different than it sounds. I think people really
put a lot of hope in this to make a living and when the prospect comes
around that they can't they start hollering give me truth, then degrees of
truth. If you want to find people that will tell to sell you something to
make your dreams come true you've come to the right business. Fact is your
not going to take this lists recommendations either way. If you want the
truth go trade with these folks were your ego will probably suffer and your
dreams might die. You will learn without losing a great deal of money. The
truth about this subject is not here on this list or in a statistic its in
you and you got to deal with it, either you can or you can't trade for a
living. Go find out. If you can win with the stimulated folks then you will
realize it can be done then if you don't in real trading you will know it
is you, your emotions that prevent success.

Robert