Re: Who makes money?

I popped off at you quickly and I'll tell you why.  I had a similar
discussion on another list many, many years ago when I was asked to "prove"
that I could make what I had claimed.  Well, I went one better than all the
guru nitwits and "big boys" who claimed 100% after the fact...I posted (on
the list) signals and exits for real s&p trades on one of my methods (yes,
I took them in my account) BEFORE THE FACT the night before the next day's
trading session. Anyone could follow along with me and make some serious
money. First week I was up $3K, and up $10K for the month, only trading 1
lots.  That was in 1991.  Then some pea brained moron said that all the
trades were faked and that noone could make $10K month daytrading the s&p.
To make a long story short, I told the jerk to f*** off, and essentially
kicked myself off the list.

And I vowed NEVER AGAIN...it ain't worth the hassle.

-Tony Haas