Re: Day Trading ...

hey, i use something similar for one of my daytrade system/methods.
instead, i use 25 or 33% of the previous night's globex session atr
for calculating profit targets in the rth session. i plot it
dynamically so i don't get screwed on narrow range globex sessions
followed by a range expansion in the rth sessions. simple, yet
extremely effective.

TJ

---David Fenstemaker <dfens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I found a simple strategy based on momentum, and stop
and profit exits. I try to take 50% of the ATR of the last n days and
bail. I exit on a loss of about 33%
of the ATR but my system is 60 - 80% accurate so I
consistently make money.