From: "Linda Raschke" <erika1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <Ktanaka9@xxxxxxx>, <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>, <coast@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: Linda Raschke Web Site

I'm not the one to question why people say the things that they do, but for
the record, the only time I "blew-out" was in the City Service takeover
deal at the beginning of the eighties when I was a floor trader on the
Pacific Coast Stock Exchange. I made money for my backers thereafter, or I
would have never earned enough money to finally go out on my own. I have
never had a losing year trading since City Service. I've only managed money
in the Futures markets as a registered CTA.  This means I must fully
disclose the performance summary of every account I've traded. This
disclosure document is updated on a regular basis, has been fully audited,
and is on file with the NFA and the CFTC. For the record, I have never had
a losing year, nor have I ever "wiped out" a client's account. I have one
of the best Sharpe Ratios around (meaning good risk profile). I have always
traded my personal money on the exact same program that I have run the
managed accounts on.  The only difference is that I trade it with TWICE the
leverage. The account is 7 digits so I treat the markets with a great deal
of respect.  My disclosure document is as good as any legal document and if
I ever tried to hide anything, it would be considered fraud.  Again, I can
only guess at reasons as to why people would make certain comments in a
public forum, but my fully audited and publicly disclosed record speaks for
itself.   Linda Raschke

My website is indeed linked with Steve Moore.  I have had a long standing
research association with Moore Research Center.  They produce some of the
finest research in the business. On my website, I have posted a series of
free educational articles I occasionally write. I continue to post things
of interest when I get a chance. The address is: http://www.mrci.com/lbr/