Re: Who makes money?

ok, ok. before i get more chastening emails for crude language (i've
seen much, much worse on this list), strike the profanity.

but my basic intent still remains the same. demanding proof of
someone's trading activities is stupid and arrogant presumption.
especially if they're trying to be helpful and are not selling
anything.  but once you manage opm, then that's a completely different
story.

the quickest way to kill an informative thread is to attack someone
who shares their life's experiences.

TJ

yeah, you're right, this is a big sour note. if ya don't like what we
say, then just delete the damn things and go on.

---tradejack <trade_jack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You WANT the TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! from a few good men

you guys (read arrogant deluded a...(EDITED BY TJ FOR YOUR
PROTECTION)) who "demand" s...(EDITED BY TJ FOR YOUR PROTECTION) like
this makes me laugh. you all sound like peter kiefer.

TJ

besides, i can easily recreate a trading account track record from
some blank brokerage forms and a laser printer.

---William Heinz <wheinz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
You should post just one of your "ATM"  year end Brokerage reports to
prove your big  successes. I have yet to see anything but verbage and
boosts from you so called successful traders. "Show me the money"!!!