Re: My Opinion of Daytrading

Phil,
   Have to agree with you about position trading making money, since  admit am a
born loser with daytrading (despite all my available tools on hand) Everyweek, the
market
convince me so. For me the only way to make some money daytrading is a once in a
while
opportunity (window) during my live monitoring. And everything , ME (internally
state of mind) and my method should line up perfectly, and I found out can't do
this consistently
 And  also accept daytrading opprotunities is not an everyday  happening, so I
can't make a living out of it. Up to now, I accept there are some small number  of
people who do make daytrading , but they are floor people , not off floor. Must
have been my luck, all these years in the industry never met anyone who make money
daytrading of floor.
Even I do make profits daytrading 3 or 4 sessions in a row, but its never enough
to make
up all my losers. I hope and pray newbies don't fantasize too much about making
fortunes
in dayrading as encoureaged by the industry advertising whether by
brokers,intraday data
vendors,systems sellers or book/course sellers. Yes, One can make money from time
time, but to make a living or become rich? No way, jose ........

The only way I know how I make money from daytrading, is the fooling around with
the existing profitable positions I have and being naughty about it during crazy
high volatility days.

I don't wish good luck for newbies in their quest to be successful daytraders, but
wake up to reality!!