Re: Who makes money?

Why?  To satify your over-inflated sense of superiority?

I got nothing to prove and certainly nothing to sell, so "BITE ME"

-Tony Haas

PS to Jeff: this kind of reply is typical from narrow-minded pinheads who
are envious of the successful, and a major reason why more of us don't post
on these lists.  The hassle is not worth it.