Re: Where's the Board???

>"Although the list was started with an Omega support function in mind,
>list members frequently discuss other, non-Omega related trading
>topics. Any subject is welcome, as long as it is pertains directly to
>serious trading."
>from the welcome message:
>
>"Although the list was started with an Omega support function in mind,
>list members frequently discuss other, non-Omega related trading
>topics. Any subject is welcome, as long as it is pertains directly to
>serious trading."

Thank you for the clarification. The key phrase is: "Any subject is welcome,
as long as it is pertains directly to serious trading."  Bashing Omega over
and over and over does not relate to trading, it's purely political.

Also I'd like Jim or Charles (list owners) to respond, is it your intention
that the Omega-list become a gereral purpose list?

snip...

>PS: Yes, Earl does post on TradeLab.  But of course you knew that....

Actually I don't subscribe to the TradeLab list. Is it also a general
purpose list ?