Re: Where's the Board???

Doug Deming" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you for the TradeLab update.

YES, thank you earl !

Doug, if you want further info you can check:
http://SciApp.com/ for TradeLab

also you might want to subsribe yourself - if you havent yet - to the TL-list at
http://SciApp.com/tradelab/tl_list1.html

> However, this is the omega-list where
> the focus is specifly on supporting only Omega products.

Unfortunately its only this list - wouldnt it be better that OMEGA RESEARCH
does support their product with some more info and a little Y2k patch to end all
this silly discussion and give Pierre and all of us a bit more sleep ?

> You might want to
> post your email on the TradeLab list or a general investment newsgroup.

Yes please do, but dont forget to CC the OMEGA list so we all know whats
going on in other parts of the trading world and dont get blinkered.......

again, thanks earl ;-)

rgds hans