Re: Where's the Board???

David L. Miller wrote:

<snip, snip>

> Bill Cruz may be the leading candidate for Mis-manager of the Year Award

Agreed.  I had a series of discussions with him on an insidious
bug (real one, Pierre).  He did not deny it was a bug.  He just
couldn't fix it (even part of it) until after TS5 was released
in Q2!!  He gets mis-manager of the year, because he could not
keep his lies straight from one week until the next.  At least
if you are going to lie to customers, don't contradict one lie
with a different one at a later date.

> but listen, people...he's nothing but an Omega employee.  No different,
> in certain respects, than the guy who empties his trash can every
> night.  The REAL people we should be complaining to sit on the Board of
> Directors...they're the one's with the REAL power (and fiduciary
> responsibility) to literally DO something about Omega's current
> management problem.  They're the one's whose feet should be held to the
> fire by current shareholders and Omega customers if they continue to
> ignore the obvious.

<snip, snip>

What's the make up of the Board of Directors?  If the co-CEO's and
the CFO are 3 of a total of 5 directors, then he will not be voted
out.

Rod