Re: Where's the Board???

Dans un courrier daté du 23/10/98 17:29:09é Pari9 Madrid,
dlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

 snip

>  Quite obviously, none of Omega's Board of Directors are subscribers to
>  this List.  If they were, I'm absolutely certain that they would never
>  allow Omega to ignore such a large group of customers.  Perhaps, JimO
>  might consider sending these folks a complimentary subscription to the
>  List.  Does anyone have their e-mail addresses?  Do these people even
>  have e-mail addresses?

They are subscriber.

>  If I were the lawyers in the Class Action suit which MB posted at his
>  Web site, I'd drag every one of these people into court, put them on the
>  stand, and ask them point-blank, in front of a common-sense jury,
>  precisely why they allowed Omega to be managed in such a fashion that
>  they lost literally thousands of once-loyal customers.
>
>  The impending Class Action lawsuit against Omega is not near as much a
>  technical-issues matter as Pierre would want you all to believe; it's
>  much more a management issue.  Were Omega competently managed, the vast
>  majority of technical issue SYMPTOMS would never have become a
>  problem...they'd have been delt with long ago rather than being allowed
>  to fester and drive Omega customers away in hoards.

The Class action suit is a mix of technical issues (most are wrong) and
management, ths drst one serving as a proof of the misfunction of the second
one.

>  We'd all, for example, be sitting here today happier than Pigs in Po-Po
>  with TS4 Y2K patches installed on our computers...showering heaps of
>  praise on Bill Cruz and Company for the wonderful job they were all
>  doing.

Pigs are clever than Omega bashers.
They do no claim their Yk2 soybeans and and satisfied with the current feed.

snip

>  Pierre's correct: if all we do is continue to complain TO THE LIST...we
>  should all sign up for psychiatric assistance.  I think Bill Cruz
>  figured out long ago that if that's all we did then we'd be
>  "well-contained" and, hence, no "real" problem.  He's absolutely right.
>
>  Time to break out of the box.
>
>  Dave

OK.
Go out of the box and explain all of this to the Court.
This is not the purpose of this list doing no more than lobbying.

Rgds,

Dr P.