IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BMI CUSTOMERS......

> Tthis message was passed on to me...
> Thought SOME of you Might be interested??

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BMI CUSTOMERS......

In order to significantly improve the performance of the BMI
Network, we are converting our Index and Equity Options data
from a Third Party Supplier to direct exchange feeds.  With this
change, we're excited to deliver you an even better Options
Service and regain the necessary controls to provide our clients
the most accurate and dependable data available.

This change takes place effective Monday, November 2, 1998.

Due to the differences in the old and new Options feed, although
we will be delivering more timely and accurate data, we will
need to make the following data-related changes:

* Bid Sizes and Ask Sizes will no longer be broadcast.  The
current Bid and Ask prices however will remain intact.

* The Exchange indicator of the Bid and the Ask will also be
removed.  The Exchange indicator that normally appears before
the Bid and Ask Price (i.e. NY, OTC, etc.) will be removed.
These are specific markets where the Bid and Ask prices are
coming from.

* Zero Volume Options will not be updated until the first trade
occurs (i.e. we will not send bid/ask updates if the Option had
zero volume yesterday and had not traded yet today). If the
Options has not traded and the option had a Zero Volume from
the previous day, the Bid and Ask price will remain unchanged
until trade occurs.

* Options that trade less than 100 contracts on consecutive days
will only display the bid, ask, and last sale.  If the Option
trades over 100 contracts during the day, we will then update
the record to include the high, low and total volume figures.
Bid, Ask and Last prices will be the only Field on display for
High, Low, and Total Volume will then be updated when the Option
trades over 100 contracts.

We appreciate your patience while we make this transition.
quotes and these changes will make for even greater Network