Non off topic: Momentum, Velocity and Acceleration

>From what I can remember from my school days, Velocity is defined as a
change of distance over a period of time with a directional component. Let's
define a change in distance as a change in Prices:

Dist=Price-Price[length]

Velocity would then be the distance divided by the length of the bars in our
lookback period with a directional component:

Velo=Dist/length;
If price>Xaverage(price,length) then Velodir=1 else Velodir=-1.

Where if Velodir =1 denotes that the velocity is up while Velodir=-1 say's
it's down. Actually this is inaccurate to some extent (because we would need
the accelration to know exactly which direction Velocity is truly heading.
But since creating acceleration is similar to this, I'll leave that exercise
up to the reader.).

So let's create an indicator out of this:

Inputs: length(21);
Vars: Dist(0),Velo(0),Velodir(0);

Dist=Close-Close[Length];
Velo=Dist/Length;
If Close>XAverage(Close,Length) then VeloDir=1 else Velodir=-1;
If Velodir=1 then plot1(velo,"+Velocity") else plot2(-velo,"-Velocity");

Just my $0.02 cents. Or 2.2 yen, depending on
the exchange rate.