Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost/Alan Meyers' post

To date I've been satisfied with my association with Omega (I go back to
SystemsWriterPlus) and hope to remain so.  However, the recent posts
concerning  y2k and the 5.0 upgrade have reminded me that reasonably by
12/31/98 I need to have a plan for protecting our business.  Now is not too
early to start.  I like Alan's question about anyone having done a comparison
of Metastock Pro to the comparable TradeStation products.

Perhaps, as a group, compiling a comparison sheet is one of the most useful
things we could do for ourselves as a contingency against the possibility that
on an outside chance the patch and/or upgrade are not produced in a timely
manner.  I want to take every means available to ensure that in my office it
is always business as usual every day.

Any and all contributions to such a list would be meaningful to me.

Susan Russell