Lament with insight ...

Hi,

I have spent more than a year trying to develop reliable mechanical trading
system, with a friend. We used everything from neural nets down to moving
averages. And most of the results can be described just as frustration.

Finally, following stray advice on forum, I tried using common sense and
the neural net we are all given for free. Right of the bat it worked, and
it worked in any market and in any time frame. All one needs to do, is to,
instead of numbers, try to imagine real people behind the graphs.

IMHO we are all making mistake in seeing only numbers behind the graphs, it
is actually just other folks, like us.

Just a thought.

Regards
Dejan