PRIVATELY

I made a quite "provocative" statement about the GLOBEX terminal owners on
the list to get them out of hiding - in the meantime I called LIND and they
transferred me to someone KNOWLEDGABLE and he said.

"""""AT THE MOMENT it is NOT possible to SEE STOPS,,,,,,,,but looks as that
might be in the works"""""""

with this info the GUNNING of this mini orders looks not to be the ULTIMATE
money machine, but again to be SILLY ARSE...... :-))

keep this privately - hope we see some responses on the list

rgds hans