"upgrade" to DTPro ??

attached from april, 1998 without comment... except that i am still
awaiting that "upgrade from tradestation" price!

preston morrow

Subject:
         DTPRO and Upgrade Pricing
   Date:
         Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:05:03 -0500
   From:
         Stephanie Cherry <scherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     To:
         prestonm@xxxxxxxxxxx

Preston -

Good Morning,
In answer to your first question, I am the Public Relations Manager at
Window On WallStreet. I actually stay pretty tuned in to all aspects of
the
development process as I am responsible for releasing the information to
the public. I work closely with the development side of the company and
meet with them throughout the week gaining technical knowledge of DTPro
and
timing info.  I am not sure which Company official you spoke too,
however
they were correct in telling you we will be offering an update price for
TradeStation Users - we have not released that price as of yet.  At this
point, all I can release to you is that we are still on track for the
end
of the second quarter.  Currently Day Trader is doing great, we have had
tremendous response from traders utilizing the capabilities of our
currently shipping Day Trader.  With that in mind I can appreciate the
anticipation of the many traders out there anxious to see Day Trader
Pro.
I will keep you posted of further developments.  Thanks again for your
interest in Window On WallStreet.

Happy Trading!
Stephanie Cherry
Public Relations