Re: WARNING: Jim Osborn, Charles Kaucher, this list is turning bad...

> The more I read, the more it looks like a pychiatrist waiting room

Sorry to be the first to break the news, but none of the rest of us can
see each other.

Are you hallucinating?  Do you also hear voices in this "room"?  Do
these voices tell you to say strange things?

Do these voices tell you, for example, to publically suggest that Omega
transport a certain French Trade Station salesman thousands of miles
across the Atlantic to defend their product when they already have a
whole truckload of Technical employees standing by in beautiful downtown
Miami?

Do these voices not suggest to you that that strategy would look
downright stupid to even the OJ jury?

Do these voices not suggest to you that that strategy is exceedingly
disrespectful toward Omega's Technical Support and Program Development
staff who are, I'm quite certain, very capable of defending themselves?

Oh, JimO...how can you just sit there doing nothing about this
Hallucinating Omega Basher???  Pierre was right: "this list IS turning
bad..."

Dave