Re: WARNING: Jim Osborn, Charles Kaucher, this list is turning bad...

  • To: Omega-list <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: WARNING: Jim Osborn, Charles Kaucher, this list is turning bad...
  • From: Orphelin@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 05:09:27 -0400 (EDT)

Dans un courrier daté du 23/10/98 03:24:33é Pari33 Madrid, gcp@xxxxxxxxxx a
écrit :

> This thread is getting interesting. We have in one corner a series of of
>  fairly startling allegations against Omega coupled with a refusal by Omega
>  to make any comment as to the accuracy of the allegations other than to
>  have an Omega supplier tell us in a general way that  the allegations are
>  wrong.

You probably confuse a lawsuit and a sentence...

>  PO asserts  that the allegations are wrong,  deliberately invented or
>  mischievous, but he makes no attempt  to take the allegations point by
>  point and refute them.  PO probably believes that the fact that he
>  criticised a lenghty critique of TS 4 a few years ago entitles him refuse
>  to tell us exactly why the present bashing is wrong.

As a lawsuit is involved, I will not explain unless I should be heard as a
witness.
Do not rely on me to give them a chance to fix their stupid arguments.
I want to see them crashing down and will not supply a parachute ( anyway,
vultures do not need one)

>  Well I think the time has come for Omega or PO or someone to put up or shut
>  up - please tell us why the abuse is wrong - use facts not emotion - I want
>  Omega to continue - I look forward to the 5's .  But I want cold hard facts
>  which have not been given by  PO or Omega - another flame is just not good
>  enough.

This is a lawsuit, yes or no ?
Is this list a court?

>  Do not bother wasting y
> our time abusing me for asking for facts or saying
>  the facts have already been given. The critique of TS 4 was set out in one
>  post so it was easy to check whether it was accurate or not.  Well lets
>  have the Omega version of why the present abuse is wrong in one post.  If
>  Omega now refuse to refute the allegations point by point then the rest of
>  us can draw our own conclusions
>
>  Gortdon Pelletier

Omega ignores your attacks , and finally, I believe that they could be right.
There are people her that are impossible to live with in a civil manner.
Why waste  their time with some CC junkies ?

Pierre Orphelin
Omega supplier too.