Re: WHO does that - WHY ?

> It would be very interesting to see what the Globex2 screen looks
> like.  If it displays resting stop orders, that would be quite an
> advantage.

The "Book" on the Globex2 terminal (and the Globex for that matter)
shows all the open orders, so I guess it *does* show resting stops?

In any case, this seems like this would be *very* useful information.
Is there any way to get this info through normal quote services, or
is it only available with a Globex terminal?

Gary