Re: missing tick

Carroll,

His original point was that the tick *DID* show up on his screen, but was
not saved in his database.  After posting my message, I checked my DB and
the 20^14 tick *WAS* saved to my DB, but apparently not saved to his.  So, I
don't think it's an issue of whether or not BMI/SIGNAL transmitted it-- but
why it was not saved to his DB.