ANSWERS to Re: Window on Wallstreet Day Trader Pro

FR:  Sean Davis, Window On WallStreet
TO:  The Omega List

There have been a number of questions on this list about Day Trader Pro
since we announced its pending release months ago.  My apologies if this
email falls in the "too much information category", but I'd like to answer
the many publicly and privately asked questions about our products, pricing,
and shipping schedules.

We originally targeted the 2nd Quarter of '98 for the completion of
TradeTalk and release of Day Trader Pro.  However, we focused more of our
resources on the development of our real-time data service, the Financial
Data Cast Network (FDCN), and the Internet-integrated products of our
version 7.0 software.

We are currently shipping both Day Trader 7.0 and Internet Trader Pro 7.0,
and FDCN is pushing real-time data and full-text news across the web right
now.  With these new products and services shipping and online, we are close
to releasing a beta version of Day Trader Pro.

WHEN SHIPPING? ---
You can expect Day Trader Pro to ship in the first quarter of 1999 after a
beta period to begin shortly.  Note that our company's beta testing periods
tend to measure in weeks rather than months as our Day Trader 7.0 testers
will attest.

Those interested in being a beta tester can email their interest to --
solutions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YEAR 2000 COMPLIANT? ---
Yes, all the products we ship are Y2000 complaint.  Day Trader Pro, of
course, will also be.

E.L. COMPATIBLE? ---
Day Trader Pro will be fully compatible with existing EL code.  We have also
focused on correcting many of the limitations inherent in EL, therefore we
believe that the same code will actually run better on Day Trader Pro than
it will on a TS platform.  If you are not currently using EL extensively,
the existing programming language in WoW products will probably meet all of
your needs.

PRICING? ---
Day Trader Pro will be priced at $2,499, however there will be an
introductory special and competitive upgrades offered.  For example, those
who purchase Day Trader now get one full year of real-time data and
full-text news for FREE.

REAL-TIME vs. EOD ---
ALL of our products now support real-time data, even our $50 version sold at
CompUSA.  Internet Trader products support RT data in quote lists and minute
bar charts, but for intraday analysis, whether RT or delayed, you will need
Day Trader or Day Trader Pro.  NOTE that for EOD users -- our "TradeTalk"
module will be available as a separate upgrade to Internet Trader Pro (IT
Pro replaces Professional Investor 5.0 in our product line) so you need not
step up to Day Trader Pro (or TS) unless you need to perform intraday
analysis and testing.

PERFORMANCE and SYSTEM REQ'S ---
One of our beta testers for v.7 actually ran the program on a 486, though we
recommend any Pentium class machine with Windows 95, 98, or NT.  Version 7.0
is our 3rd 32-bit version of software so we are quite experienced in this
type of code.

INTERNET, BROADCAST, and NETWORK versions ---
Currently, Day Trader 7.0 is only shipping in an "Internet Version", but our
existing customers and those that prefer to use broadcast data feeds can
expect broadcast versions shortly.  Feeds currently supported with v.6 are
DTN, DBC, BMI, S&P Comstock, and PC Quote.  Institutional/Network versions
will also be available.

LINKS --
Customer Service & Sales - 800-998-8439 or 972-470-4700
Info - wowinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Day Trader info - http://www.windowonwallstreet.com/dt7internet.html
Internet Trader product tour -
http://www.windowonwallstreet.com/touroverview.html