Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Dans un courrier daté du 21/10/98 15:47:28é Pari28 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  Hey PO, now you have brought up being prejudice?  Rob here didn't imply
>  anything of the such.  He is asking for a answer from Omega.

Very strange method.
Asking for an answer from Omega by publically calling for a boycott
campaign...
I suppose that it is the ultimate way to be polite.

>  You could
>  learn something here yourself.  Yes being assertive to a company that has a
>  history of lying to is customers is not a bad thing!   We have consumer
>  protection laws in this country and Omega has violated them already.

I do not know for your country, but we have also laws like this in our.
And also severe penalities if you  try sue someone for a prejudice that only
exists  in your imagination.
A reason why we do not have too much silly lawyers here and silly pursuants.
Even our President can do things  forbidden in your country.

>  When
>  you pay for a service and you dont get it, as in the case of being able to
>  collect data you file a lawsuit.  I would suggest that we all right now
>  contact Ralph Stone the lawyer that is handling the class action lawsuit
for
>  Omega's stock holders and at least show him your interest in this matter.
>  The information in the lawsuit he has now would make this case easy, kinda
>  like an add-on!   You could think of him as a Solution Provider!  I would
>  suggest that we also name all those Solution Providers in the lawsuit too
>  because their products that were sold will also stop working soon.

I'll not be on your lawyer's victim list because:
1) Our product is independant of TradeStation to train and test.
2) Only the runtime is tied to TS. As it's developped as a C DLL it can be
compiled to link to a replacement software.
3) It's yk2 compliant, because it does not make use of the date.
4) It's not sucker compliant, so we should not have any problem in the future.

>  In fact
>  if you trade further out commodities and stock options your products have
>  already stopped working.  Lets get this lawsuit underway so let Ralph Stone
>  the Lawyer at
>  mailto:Tenbfive@xxxxxxx  here from you.  Lets get what we paid for and lets
>  do it now before Omega closes its doors!  The time has come will you fight?

How goes your VB class ?
You have already finished it ?

>  Mark Brown
>
>  ps Opinions as always are my own personal

Fortunately....

-Pierre Orphelin