Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Preparatory to other comments, Brian Massey observed:

>History has a way of repeating itself.  The actions of Omega are strikingly
>similar to the actions of Equis right before they closed their doors. ...

Gee, did I miss something?  I have an old copy of MetaStock around here
somewhere and have been on the Equis mailing list for years.  Got a
newsletter from them some time within the last month and a promo brochure
maybe ten days ago.  They were still advertising in that system-porn rag
(TASC) last time I looked, too.

Owen Davies