Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Mitch says:
> :I wanted to write you to clear up any misunderstanding concerning the price
> :of TradeStation of OptionStation.  The price of TradeStation is $2400
> :($199.95 x 12 months) and the price of OptionStation is $1800 ($149.95 x 12
> :months).  This was the only pricing offered at FIA.

Mark says:
> Mitch form Omega states that THEY DID
> IN FACT SELL TRADESTATION FOR 450.00 at the recent Futures Industry show in
> Chicago!

Huh? Did he say that in a private conversation with you? It sure doesn't
sound to me like that's what he's saying in his email. Sounds to me like
he is saying they charged full retail. We have plenty of legitimate
gripes with Omega (the company) without stooping to false rumors.

PS - Where IS that Y2K patch? :-)

--
   Dennis