Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

I want to clear up something below!  Mitch form Omega states that THEY DID
IN FACT SELL TRADESTATION FOR 450.00 at the recent Futures Industry show in
Chicago!  Never have they ever done such a thing!  This is a desperate act
and it shows the devaluation of their product and reflects their stock
prices as well.  They are selling defunct software and they know it!  I
believe they have conspired to defraud the unassuming public by selling a
product that is not only faulty but one that will not be upgraded  nor y2000
compliant!  If laying off programmers and adding on sales staff is the sort
of thing their doing then wake up!

Mitch says below that this was a special pricing only for the FIA show?  We
will see how cheep spoiled mike can be sold for.  If you think their stock
is cheep now just wait and see the exponential downward move into 1999..get
real folks we need to sue their butts now and at least recoup some money and
have some satisfaction showing Bill Cruz and his brother they cant get away
any longer with misleading the public!

Mark Brown

Oh yes I forgot we need to sue Stock and Commodities and Futures magazine
also for running misleading ads from Omega when they had adequate knowledge
of wrong doing.  Remember Ralph Stone at Tenbfive@xxxxxxx

BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertising revenue can
work wonders! Charles Kaucher to John Sweeney     circa 1997 - 199?

:Mr. Scheller,
:
:I wanted to write you to clear up any misunderstanding concerning the price
:of TradeStation of OptionStation.  The price of TradeStation is $2400
:($199.95 x 12 months) and the price of OptionStation is $1800 ($149.95 x 12
:months).  This was the only pricing offered at FIA.
:Best regards,
:Mitch Ackles
:Omega Research, Inc.
:mitch.ackles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mitch.ackles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>