Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

Hey PO, now you have brought up being prejudice?  Rob here didn't imply
anything of the such.  He is asking for a answer from Omega.  You could
learn something here yourself.  Yes being assertive to a company that has a
history of lying to is customers is not a bad thing!   We have consumer
protection laws in this country and Omega has violated them already.  When
you pay for a service and you dont get it, as in the case of being able to
collect data you file a lawsuit.  I would suggest that we all right now
contact Ralph Stone the lawyer that is handling the class action lawsuit for
Omega's stock holders and at least show him your interest in this matter.
The information in the lawsuit he has now would make this case easy, kinda
like an add-on!   You could think of him as a Solution Provider!  I would
suggest that we also name all those Solution Providers in the lawsuit too
because their products that were sold will also stop working soon.   In fact
if you trade further out commodities and stock options your products have
already stopped working.  Lets get this lawsuit underway so let Ralph Stone
the Lawyer at
mailto:Tenbfive@xxxxxxx  here from you.  Lets get what we paid for and lets
do it now before Omega closes its doors!  The time has come will you fight?

Mark Brown

ps Opinions as always are my own personal

>  Mitch that is a very good point your quick to respond to the price being
>  wrong but silence when the topic changes to the Y2K patch or lack of it
>  from your company. What is it going to take to get a response from Omega
on
>  this very important matter a class action lawsuit? Maybe if everybody on
>  this list refuses to buy another thing from Omega until they publicly
>  inform clients the current status on Y2K patch for TS4. I already have
>  started this boycott for myself and it seems their pocket book is the
spot
>  to get a quick response.
>  So Omega list members join the Omega product boycott today until we hear
>  about the Y2k patch. Asking is not getting the job done it appears. Mark
>  this is probably your job why haven't you mention boycott?
>
>  Robert

Hey, Robert...
Do you suffer of any prejudice for the moment ?

What is the next step after?
Dropping an atomic bomb on Omega Headquarters ?

Do you plan to start collecting 239 Pu from this list, or do you have a
preference for 235 U ?

Rgds

PO