RE: indicators, systems, discipline, money management etc

Felix & Wong,

We shouldn't rush to silence those who seek to discuss money management and
psychology.

Discipline and the necessary psychology cannot be coded in Easy Language.
Even Mark Johnson with his "robobroker" needs the psychological fortitude to
stick with it through the inevitable drawdowns.  Surely if we're interested
in Omega products, we could do to show some interest in those things which
are essential to using them successfully.

Paul