Re: indicators, systems, discipline, money management etc

Wong,
  I think you are in the wrong list. This one is really more technically
oriented. So, only
a few smuterings about the discipline,psycholigical, money management, trading
tactics, etc....., those things are not really discussed much, because they are
automated already in some of the propietary systems of members here. Or is not
needed by mechanical systems.Its basically a difference of trading philisophy in
how to succeed in the markets. Actually this list is more oriented toward Omega
based/related  products, thus the name
of the list, if you notice.  and  Sure, I keep reminding myself about it, too!